***SPECIAL CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS***
March 1, 2021
**Pray for our service this week. Our Wednesday evening service is at 7:00 pm. The be praying for our Sunday service. Our Sunday School will begin as usual at 10:30 am. Brandon Lockee will be teaching the lesson for us this week. Our preaching service will follow as usual at 11:00 am. As we have been doing, the Sunday School lesson will be "AUDIO ONLY" on the "LIVE STREAM" and the FM TUNER for the PARKING LOT. The preaching service will be both "VIDEO AND AUDIO".
**You'll find the wedding announcement for Adam and Summer's wedding at the end of the Prayer Request list where the announcements and thank you cards are found.
**We will continue to do the "Parking Lot" services for those who are still uncomfortable about coming back inside for services right now. Services will also be "Live Streamed" as they have been for those who are not able to be here and need to watch from home. For those who are able to come for the "Inside" service we ask you to keep in mind the following guidelines -
GUIDELINES FOR GATHERING IN THE CHURCH
1. We will take the precaution of checking temperatures as you enter the building to be safe.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building.
3. Pews will be marked off with tape to designate social distancing.
4. We do recommend wearing a face mask. You can wear one of your own or one can be provided for you when you arrive. If you have breathing problems or a special situation requiring you to not wear one it is understandable for you to not wear it or to remove it during the service.
5. If you are in the “high risk” category we ask that you not attend the "Indoor" service at this present time.
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." - Psalm 28:7
Please continue to check out the website and look for information, music, messages and thoughts. Look for the messages current and past under the "Sermons" tab along with some from Adam and other young men and some from my dad.
Also, you will find a lot of music under the "Music" tab from the congregation, special singing from the church and some that have been recorded just to put on the website. I appreciate all the music that has been sent to us and will add more as it comes in.
I will try to add other things along the way under "Sermon Thoughts" once in a while or under the "Blog" section and try to keep the "Prayer Requests" updated every day or two so keep checking back for updates. If you know of any special prayer requests we need to add please let me know and I'll get it on the list.
I stress again, if you know of a need or have a need, please let me or one of our deacons know and we'll do all that we can to help out during this time. If you need me anytime, I'm always available.
I've said it before and I say it again---be patient; be persistent; and be prayerful.