***SPECIAL CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS***
August 14, 2020
**Pray for our service this coming Sunday morning. Service time will be at 10:30 for the service including the "Inside" service, the "Parking Lot" service and the "Live Stream" service.
**Sunday School lessons will continue to be recorded and placed on the website for the adults and for the children, so be looking for those. The adult lesson for this week will be taught by Brandon and the children's lesson will be taught by Angel.
**We cointinue to plan to gather "Inside" with the same protocols on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm as we do on Sunday mornings. We will also continue to do the "Parking Lot" services for those who don't feel comfortable coming inside yet and will continue the "Live Stream" services also. We will be following the guidelines we've set forth below --
GUIDELINES FOR REGATHERING IN THE CHURCH
1. We want to take the precaution of checking temperatures as you enter the building just to be safe.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building. The water fountains will not be available for use during the service to help prevent any spread of germs.
3. Pews will be marked off with tape to designate social distancing. Families can sit together during the service and we ask that each person sit with their family members only.
4. We do recommend wearing a face mask. You can wear one of your own or one can be provided for you when you arrive. If you have breathing problems or a special situation requiring you to not wear one it is understandable for you to remove it during the service.
5. We must discourage shaking hands or hugging for the present time. If someone needs to come to the altar to pray, we welcome that by all means, and ask if someone in their family please come pray with them during that time.
6. If you are sick please stay home and watch the service online. Do not attend the service.
7. If you are in the “high risk” category we ask that you do not attend the indoor service.
8. Regarding our senior citizens, they should decide whether they feel comfortable at this time coming to the "Inside" services and should discuss their attendance with their family.
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." - Psalm 28:7
Please continue to check out the website and look for information, music, messages and thoughts. Look for the messages current and past under the "Sermons" tab along with some from Adam and other young men and some from my dad.
Also, you will find a lot of music under the "Music" tab from the congregation, special singing from the church and some that have been recorded just to put on the website. I appreciate all the music that has been sent to us and will add more as it comes in.
Included also you will find the Adult Sunday School lessons taught by some of the young men in the church under the "Sunday School Lesson" tab so look for that and listen to it this Sunday morning as part of your "at home" worship.
I try to add other things along the way under "Sermon Thoughts" once in a while or under the "Blog" section and try to keep the "Prayer Requests" updated every day or two so keep checking back for updates. If you know of any special prayer requests we need to add please let me know and I'll get it on the list.
I stress again, if you know of a need or have a need, please let me or one of our deacons know and we'll do all that we can to help out during this time. If you need me anytime, I'm always available.
I've said it before and I say it again---be patient; be persistent; and be prayerful.